Each person and condition is treated individually so techniques used may not be the same as the next person or even your next session.
Common treatment modalities include:
- Soft tissue massage (performed in conjunction with a qualified massage therapist)
- Joint manipulation (adjustments made to joints to release restriction and reduce pain)
- Joint mobilisation (gentle rhythmical movements to improve joint range)
- Muscle energy technique (a type of stretching that uses muscle contractions to improve joint range)
- Dry needling
- Exercise prescription, stretching and self management advice
If you would like to make an appointment with Rachel please phone 02 4861 2666.